Stored properly in a dry, tightly-sealed container, grass seed can last two to three years. Test yours by planting a few kernels in a flower pot.
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Care of Sea Oats Grass
- Grow Corn in a Container Garden
- Will Grass Grow on Top of Crushed Limestone?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Long Does Grass Seed Last?
- Care for Maiden Grass
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Corn Fertilizer