Stored properly in a dry, tightly-sealed container, grass seed can last two to three years. Test yours by planting a few kernels in a flower pot.
- Grow Grass in a Pot
- How Long Does Grass Seed Last?
- The Best Grass Seed for Patches
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Grow Northern Sweetgrass
- Grow Grass on Sand
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- Dry Wheatgrass