Stored properly in a dry, tightly-sealed container, grass seed can last two to three years. Test yours by planting a few kernels in a flower pot.
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- The Best Ground Cover Weed Killer to Use in Landscaping
- Grow Corn in a Container Garden
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Care for Maiden Grass
- Grow Northern Sweetgrass