Borax, or boric acid, is used as an organic weed killer on invasive species of ivy. Its long-term effects are not known. It may also kill other garden plants, so use is not advised.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Refrigerate Bulbs
- Grow Cotton
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Keep Crows Out of the Garden
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Well Does Roebic Root Killer Work?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden