Borax, or boric acid, is used as an organic weed killer on invasive species of ivy. Its long-term effects are not known. It may also kill other garden plants, so use is not advised.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Trim Roses
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Refrigerate Bulbs
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Plant English Ivy As a Ground Cover
- Plant a Knot Garden
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Using Sand in Gardening