Borax, or boric acid, is used as an organic weed killer on invasive species of ivy. Its long-term effects are not known. It may also kill other garden plants, so use is not advised.
- Trim Roses
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Take Care of Roses
- How Well Does Roebic Root Killer Work?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Keep Crows Out of the Garden
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?