Mothballs contain a harmful chemical called naphthalene, which the Environmental Protection Agency has classified as a toxic chemical. If used near a vegetable garden to control pests, the chemical can cause adverse health effects such as headache and nausea for exposed humans.
- Build a Pole Bean Trellis
- What is the Coldest Temperature that Vegetable Plants Can Handle?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- How do I Fix Foundation Problems?
- The Effect of Nicotine on Plant Growth
- Ornamental Grass Toxicity in Dogs
- What Is Insecticide?
- Care for Lambs Ear Plants
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?