Mothballs contain a harmful chemical called naphthalene, which the Environmental Protection Agency has classified as a toxic chemical. If used near a vegetable garden to control pests, the chemical can cause adverse health effects such as headache and nausea for exposed humans.
- Ant Control
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow Cotton
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Insecticide Kills Bagworms?
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- When Do Mums Bloom?
- Why Are My Vegetable Plants Turning Yellow?
- Build a Pole Bean Trellis
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Take Care of Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?