Mothballs contain a harmful chemical called naphthalene, which the Environmental Protection Agency has classified as a toxic chemical. If used near a vegetable garden to control pests, the chemical can cause adverse health effects such as headache and nausea for exposed humans.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Ant Control
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?