Mothballs contain a harmful chemical called naphthalene, which the Environmental Protection Agency has classified as a toxic chemical. If used near a vegetable garden to control pests, the chemical can cause adverse health effects such as headache and nausea for exposed humans.
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Insecticide Kills Bagworms?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Ant Control
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Grow Cotton
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When Do Mums Bloom?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden