Because you need six weeks of good growing conditions after you aerate, the latest time to aerate a lawn would be the end of the fall season.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Trim Roses
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Garden Edging Ideas
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds