Because you need six weeks of good growing conditions after you aerate, the latest time to aerate a lawn would be the end of the fall season.
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?