Because you need six weeks of good growing conditions after you aerate, the latest time to aerate a lawn would be the end of the fall season.
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Power Seed a Lawn
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?