Because you need six weeks of good growing conditions after you aerate, the latest time to aerate a lawn would be the end of the fall season.
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Repel Chickens
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Trim Roses
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun