Because you need six weeks of good growing conditions after you aerate, the latest time to aerate a lawn would be the end of the fall season.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Repel Chickens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?