You shouldn’t use olive oil to fertilize plants. Oil displaces water and can draw rodents and additional pests to the soil. It can be used in compost, but only in small amounts.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Are Dahlias Annual or Perennials?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Using Sand in Gardening
- The Average Height of Vegetable Plants
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?