You shouldn’t use olive oil to fertilize plants. Oil displaces water and can draw rodents and additional pests to the soil. It can be used in compost, but only in small amounts.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Do Nonvascular Plants Have Seeds?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Can Plants Survive on Other Liquids Besides Water?
- Are Dahlias Annual or Perennials?
- Trim Roses
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?