You shouldn’t use olive oil to fertilize plants. Oil displaces water and can draw rodents and additional pests to the soil. It can be used in compost, but only in small amounts.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Octopus Plant Care
- Is Sedum a Cat Safe Plant?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Make Homemade Insect Plant Spray
- What Is the Purpose of Compost?
- Care of Coral Bells
- Grow Angel Trumpet Plants