You shouldn’t use olive oil to fertilize plants. Oil displaces water and can draw rodents and additional pests to the soil. It can be used in compost, but only in small amounts.
- Make Homemade Plant Food
- Care for and Feed African Violets
- use Kelp Meal As a Fertilizer
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Are Dahlias Annual or Perennials?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Grow Fireweed
- Homemade Deer Repellant Recipes
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?