The scientific name for any poplar tree species begins with the Latin “populus”, meaning “multitude.” The species name follows this genus name, such as in “Populus angusti-folia—the narrow leaf poplar. They belong to the Salicaceae family.
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Curry Leaf Plant Care
- Linden Tree Problems
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Facts on the Russian Olive Tree
- What Do You Call the Leaves on Cedar Trees?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Graft a Magnolia Tree
- Chinese Elm Leaf Identification