The scientific name for any poplar tree species begins with the Latin “populus”, meaning “multitude.” The species name follows this genus name, such as in “Populus angusti-folia—the narrow leaf poplar. They belong to the Salicaceae family.
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Fast Do Poplar Trees Grow?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Identify Insects on a Poplar Tree
- Types of Deciduous Trees
- What Do You Call the Leaves on Cedar Trees?
- Prune a Chaste Tree
- Trim Roses
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?