The scientific name for any poplar tree species begins with the Latin “populus”, meaning “multitude.” The species name follows this genus name, such as in “Populus angusti-folia—the narrow leaf poplar. They belong to the Salicaceae family.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Long Does it Take for a Morel Mushroom to Grow?
- Linden Tree Problems
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Care for a Corkscrew Willow Tree
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Types of Deciduous Trees
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- What Do You Call the Leaves on Cedar Trees?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Care for Kwanzan Cherry Trees