The blades turn yellow because the sod is dying from lack of water or because the sod roots have not made firm contact with the soil below. Water well. Press sod into the soil and water again.
- Plant St. Augustine Grass Sod
- Care for New Fescue Sod
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Use Sod Lifters
- Take Care of New Bermuda Sod
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Fertilize New Sod
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Prepare Old Lawns for New Sod
- What to Do When Sod Turns Brown?