The blades turn yellow because the sod is dying from lack of water or because the sod roots have not made firm contact with the soil below. Water well. Press sod into the soil and water again.
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Plant St. Augustine Grass Sod
- Care for New Fescue Sod
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Care for Centipede Grass in Winter
- Care for New Sod
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Mow New Sod
- Fertilize New Bermuda Sod
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing