The blades turn yellow because the sod is dying from lack of water or because the sod roots have not made firm contact with the soil below. Water well. Press sod into the soil and water again.
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Take Care of New Sod
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Plant St. Augustine Grass Sod