Grass seed can take anywhere from five to 30 days to sprout, depending on the type of seed planted. Rye grass is one of the quickest to sprout, while Bluegrass can take up to several weeks.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Using Sand in Gardening