Grass seed can take anywhere from five to 30 days to sprout, depending on the type of seed planted. Rye grass is one of the quickest to sprout, while Bluegrass can take up to several weeks.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Trim Roses
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Take Care of Roses
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?