Grass seed can take anywhere from five to 30 days to sprout, depending on the type of seed planted. Rye grass is one of the quickest to sprout, while Bluegrass can take up to several weeks.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Harvest & Store Green Beans