Grass seed can take anywhere from five to 30 days to sprout, depending on the type of seed planted. Rye grass is one of the quickest to sprout, while Bluegrass can take up to several weeks.
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?