Grass seed can take anywhere from five to 30 days to sprout, depending on the type of seed planted. Rye grass is one of the quickest to sprout, while Bluegrass can take up to several weeks.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?