The best time of year to prune pine trees is in late spring or early summer when the needles are just showing some new growth. However, the best time for removing a few lower branches is in late winter when less sap flows through the tree.
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What is the Growth Rate of a Holly Tree?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- What Fertilizer Is Best for Pine Trees?
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?