The best time of year to prune pine trees is in late spring or early summer when the needles are just showing some new growth. However, the best time for removing a few lower branches is in late winter when less sap flows through the tree.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- The Best Time to Prune Maple Trees
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Take Care of Austrian Pine Trees
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?