Sending a mixture of pink and red roses, as opposed to roses of a single color, sets you apart as a person with some imagination. You can use the “language of flowers” to give voice to the feelings of your heart.
Pink and Red Together
Red roses mean love, and pink means romance, so together they speak of a romantic partnership.
Pink and red roses say, “I think you are young and beautiful.” Since they signify youthful passion, they are appropriate for a young couple or a couple with a young attitude.
Freshness of Love
Pink and red sends a message about the freshness of love--and they can be appropriate for lovers of any age who feel as passionately as ever.
Dark Pink and Red
Dark pink roses are a sweet message saying, “I appreciate you,” making a mixture of dark pink and red appropriate as an anniversary message about romance still being alive in a long partnership.
Light Pink and Red
Light pink roses convey friendship. A mixture of red and light pink roses say, "I love you and you are my best friend."
- Ideas for Wording Thank-You Notes
- Types of Flowers for Corsages
- What Is the Meaning of a Red Carnation?
- What Is the Meaning of Roses Quantity?
- The Meaning of a Blue Rose
- Flowers That Mean I Miss You
- Do You Give a Graduate Flowers?
- Flowers That Mean Forgiveness
- Pink Roses Information
- Meaning of a Peach Rose
- Fall Is the Time to Transplant Rosebushes
- The Meaning of the Plumeria Flower