Based on traditional Japanese gardening technique, zen gardens promote tranquility and contemplation. A well-known form is the dry zen garden which uses rocks, gravel and sand to recreate the stillness of water.
- Trim Roses
- Grow Cotton
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Grow Zebra Grass
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Repel Chickens