Based on traditional Japanese gardening technique, zen gardens promote tranquility and contemplation. A well-known form is the dry zen garden which uses rocks, gravel and sand to recreate the stillness of water.
- Take Care of Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Trim Roses
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Fix a Broken Cactus
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden