The best time to prune a lilac tree is immediately after flowering. Prune back to a branching limb or 2-3 inches above the ground.
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- Take Care of Roses
- Trim Roses
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden