The best time to prune a lilac tree is immediately after flowering. Prune back to a branching limb or 2-3 inches above the ground.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Time to Prune Maple Trees
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans