The best time to prune a lilac tree is immediately after flowering. Prune back to a branching limb or 2-3 inches above the ground.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Trim Roses
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?