The best time to prune a lilac tree is immediately after flowering. Prune back to a branching limb or 2-3 inches above the ground.
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?
- Trim Roses
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Repel Chickens
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots