Peonies emit a fragrance unlike any other garden flower. The sweet smell of blooming peonies indicates the official start of summer. Peonies require well-drained soil and full sun for great blooms. Caring for blooming peonies requires attention to the watering needs and trimming back the dead blooms to encourage the plant to rejuvenate. Maintaining the plant properly during the blooming stage will keep the plant healthy and multiplying for many years.
- My Lily of the Valley Is Not Blooming
- Plant & Care for Hydrangea Macrophylla
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Peony Growing Requirements
- Flowers That Bloom All Season
- Symbolic Meaning of Peony
- Care for Peonies After Blooming
- Care for Phlox Paniculata
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Care of Hollyhocks
- Knockout Roses Planting Instructions
- Peony Planting Instructions