Peonies emit a fragrance unlike any other garden flower. The sweet smell of blooming peonies indicates the official start of summer. Peonies require well-drained soil and full sun for great blooms. Caring for blooming peonies requires attention to the watering needs and trimming back the dead blooms to encourage the plant to rejuvenate. Maintaining the plant properly during the blooming stage will keep the plant healthy and multiplying for many years.
- Are Dahlias Annual or Perennials?
- Care for a Penta Plant
- Peony Planting Instructions
- Fall Care of Daylilies
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Fertilize Peonies
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Care for Jacobinia Flowers
- Split Peonies
- Transplant Peonies in the Spring
- Care of Fern Peony
- Peony Growing Requirements