Peonies emit a fragrance unlike any other garden flower. The sweet smell of blooming peonies indicates the official start of summer. Peonies require well-drained soil and full sun for great blooms. Caring for blooming peonies requires attention to the watering needs and trimming back the dead blooms to encourage the plant to rejuvenate. Maintaining the plant properly during the blooming stage will keep the plant healthy and multiplying for many years.
- Care for Jacobinia Flowers
- Care for an Oak Leaf Hydrangea
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Peony Planting Instructions
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Fall Care of Daylilies
- Care for Phlox Paniculata
- Care for Fern Peonies