Cashew nuts protrude from the bottom of the cashew apple. The nuts are removed from the apples and are first dried, then shelled.
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Apple Varieties in Wisconsin
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Fertilize Apple Trees
- Grow Apple Trees in Georgia
- Why Would a Peach Tree Fruit Not Ripen?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?