Cashew nuts protrude from the bottom of the cashew apple. The nuts are removed from the apples and are first dried, then shelled.
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Apple Varieties in Wisconsin
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Take Care of Roses
- Trim Roses
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?