Cashew nuts protrude from the bottom of the cashew apple. The nuts are removed from the apples and are first dried, then shelled.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Grow Winesap Apples
- Take Care of Roses
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Old Is the Almond Tree Before It Starts Producing a Crop?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Do Apple Trees Lose Their Leaves in the Winter?
- Prune Apple Trees in Michigan
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?