Plant gladiolus bulbs every 2 weeks from mid-May to mid-June for a cascading effect of blooms. Plant with the point of the bulb pointing upward, and at a depth that is four times the width of the bulb.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow Gladiolus Bulbs Indoors
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- When Do Mums Bloom?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?