Plant gladiolus bulbs every 2 weeks from mid-May to mid-June for a cascading effect of blooms. Plant with the point of the bulb pointing upward, and at a depth that is four times the width of the bulb.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Take Care of Roses
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Plant & Care for Gladiolus Bulbs
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Build a Flower Box
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?