Small salad green such as oak leaf lettuce and mustard cress, or vegetables such as silver beet, which have a quick maturing period are ideal. You may be able to get several crops of a quick maturing vegetable from your container. Cherry tomatoes and other fruiting vegetables, including peppers or eggplant can be easily grown in containers, as can root vegetables such as baby carrots, radishes or spring onions. Try planting quick-growing small herbs and leaf lettuces around you larger fruiting vegetables.
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Feed Your Garden Vegetables
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams