Small salad green such as oak leaf lettuce and mustard cress, or vegetables such as silver beet, which have a quick maturing period are ideal. You may be able to get several crops of a quick maturing vegetable from your container. Cherry tomatoes and other fruiting vegetables, including peppers or eggplant can be easily grown in containers, as can root vegetables such as baby carrots, radishes or spring onions. Try planting quick-growing small herbs and leaf lettuces around you larger fruiting vegetables.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- When to Plant a Vegetable Garden in Oklahoma?
- The Best Potting Soils for a Vegetable Garden
- Plant Zucchini Plants
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Homemade Orange Oil Pesticide for Vegetables
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Get Rid of Caterpillars in a Vegetable Garden
- Grow Zucchini in Containers
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?