Small salad green such as oak leaf lettuce and mustard cress, or vegetables such as silver beet, which have a quick maturing period are ideal. You may be able to get several crops of a quick maturing vegetable from your container. Cherry tomatoes and other fruiting vegetables, including peppers or eggplant can be easily grown in containers, as can root vegetables such as baby carrots, radishes or spring onions. Try planting quick-growing small herbs and leaf lettuces around you larger fruiting vegetables.
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Feed Your Garden Vegetables
- Plants for Small Containers
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Lowest Temperatures for Pepper Plants
- When to Plant a Vegetable Garden in Oklahoma?
- How Often Should Tomato Plants Be Watered?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- What is the Coldest Temperature that Vegetable Plants Can Handle?
- Build a Flower Box
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California