The best time to spread new grass seed is early fall. The extreme heat of summer is gone, most weeds are dead and diseases are under control.
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?