The best time to spread new grass seed is early fall. The extreme heat of summer is gone, most weeds are dead and diseases are under control.
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Repot Aloe Vera Plants
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- When to Plant Red Potatoes in Mississippi
- Cure Brown Patches in St. Augustine Grass
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Prune & Care for a Butterfly Bush
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?