The best time to spread new grass seed is early fall. The extreme heat of summer is gone, most weeds are dead and diseases are under control.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Time of Day to Spray for Lawn Weeds
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?