All orchids are edible. The most common type is the Vanilla planifolia, which produces vanilla oil. Take care, however, to thoroughly wash any flowers prior to eating.
- Care for Jacobinia Flowers
- Fertilize African Violets With Epsom Salts
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Care for Lupine Flowers
- Care for Jacobina Flowers
- Dry & Save Frangipani Flowers
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Fix a Broken Cactus
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Reproductive Parts of a Flower