All orchids are edible. The most common type is the Vanilla planifolia, which produces vanilla oil. Take care, however, to thoroughly wash any flowers prior to eating.
- Grow Cotton
- Are Christmas Cactus Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- Are Basil Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Press Orchids
- Care for a Curcuma Alismatifolia Plant
- What to Do After Your Orchids Are Finished Blooming
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Uses of Lotus Flowers