All orchids are edible. The most common type is the Vanilla planifolia, which produces vanilla oil. Take care, however, to thoroughly wash any flowers prior to eating.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Reproductive Parts of a Flower
- Mini Orchid Care
- Dry & Save Frangipani Flowers
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to People?
- Preserve Flowers Without Losing the Color
- Keep Fresh Flowers in the Refrigerator
- Prune Dendrobium Orchids
- Care for a Curcuma Alismatifolia Plant