All orchids are edible. The most common type is the Vanilla planifolia, which produces vanilla oil. Take care, however, to thoroughly wash any flowers prior to eating.
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Home Remedy for Orchid Fertilizer
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Are Christmas Cactus Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to People?