Chrysanthemums, commonly called mums, are light sensitive and begin to produce flowers when the days grow shorter. Mums typically bloom from mid-August until the first fall frost.
- How Large Do Peach Trees Grow?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap