Chrysanthemums, commonly called mums, are light sensitive and begin to produce flowers when the days grow shorter. Mums typically bloom from mid-August until the first fall frost.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Take Care of Roses
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Trim Roses
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?