Chrysanthemums, commonly called mums, are light sensitive and begin to produce flowers when the days grow shorter. Mums typically bloom from mid-August until the first fall frost.
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- How Fast Will a Whitespire Birch Tree Grow?