Chrysanthemums, commonly called mums, are light sensitive and begin to produce flowers when the days grow shorter. Mums typically bloom from mid-August until the first fall frost.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Grow Zebra Grass
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Grow Cotton
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?