Chrysanthemums, commonly called mums, are light sensitive and begin to produce flowers when the days grow shorter. Mums typically bloom from mid-August until the first fall frost.
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Far Apart Do You Plant Tomatoes?