Sow new lawns at a rate of 1/10 oz. grass seed per square foot or 8 to 10 pounds per 1000 square feet. Always check the label on each grass variety for coverage information.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- How Often Can You Spray Lawns for Weeds?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs