Sow new lawns at a rate of 1/10 oz. grass seed per square foot or 8 to 10 pounds per 1000 square feet. Always check the label on each grass variety for coverage information.
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Where Can I Buy Sod for My Lawn?
- Garden Shenandoah Switch Grass
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing