Sow new lawns at a rate of 1/10 oz. grass seed per square foot or 8 to 10 pounds per 1000 square feet. Always check the label on each grass variety for coverage information.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Types of Grass in Fresno
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Kill Dallis Grass in Centipede Grass
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Ornamental Grass Toxicity in Dogs
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Spread Buffel Grass Seed
- Plant Grass in Oregon