Sow new lawns at a rate of 1/10 oz. grass seed per square foot or 8 to 10 pounds per 1000 square feet. Always check the label on each grass variety for coverage information.
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Kill Dallis Grass in Centipede Grass
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?