Sow new lawns at a rate of 1/10 oz. grass seed per square foot or 8 to 10 pounds per 1000 square feet. Always check the label on each grass variety for coverage information.
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Kill Dallis Grass in Centipede Grass
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Care of Sea Oats Grass
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?