Grass seed is ready to harvest when the tips of the grass seed heads start to shatter. This generally occurs 20 to 30 days after flowering.
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Take Care of Roses
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?