Grass seed is ready to harvest when the tips of the grass seed heads start to shatter. This generally occurs 20 to 30 days after flowering.
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?