Lawn fertilizer, like all plant fertilizers, never goes bad and, theoretically, lasts forever. Tightly seal the container and store in a dark place, like a garage. If it gets hard, break apart with hammer.
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Save Winter-kill Grass
- Use Tide Detergent on My Lawn
- Apply Scotts Turf Builder
- How Long Can Fertilizer Sit on a Yard Without Water?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- The Purpose of Phosphate Fertilizers
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Fertilize a Pindo Palm
- What Kind of Fertilizer Do I Use on Asparagus Plants?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia