Peach trees need enough water to saturate the ground within their canopy, or root zone, to a depth of 24 inches. This means a good, long soaking about once every two weeks.
- Trim Roses
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Is the Correct pH Level for a Peach Tree?
- Take Care of Roses
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- How Long Do Apple Trees Live?