Most bags or boxes of lawn grass seed have an expiration date stamped on them. The seed, however, is generally good for up to 10 months past this date.
- The Best Lawn Seed for Missouri
- How To Plant Grass in the Summer
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- The Best Way to Plant Grass Seed in Sandy Soil
- Speed up Grass Seed Germination
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?