Most bags or boxes of lawn grass seed have an expiration date stamped on them. The seed, however, is generally good for up to 10 months past this date.
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Does Chlorinated Water Kill Grass?
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Plant Grass in Oregon
- Plant Rye Grass in Florida
- Fix a Patchy Lawn