Most bags or boxes of lawn grass seed have an expiration date stamped on them. The seed, however, is generally good for up to 10 months past this date.
- What Is the Best Type of Grass Seed for Virginia?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Sow Grass Seed in the Winter
- Speed up Grass Seed Germination
- The Best Lawn Seed for Missouri
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- How Long Does Grass Seed Stay Good?
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- The Best Grass Seed for Patches
- Plant Grass in Oregon
- Lay Seed