Basil requires 1 1/2 inches of water a week. Basil grown in the soil needs additional watering only during dry periods and container plants require deep watering when the soil dries.
- Grow Cotton
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Many Quarts of Potting Soil Are in a Cubic Foot?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Repel Chickens
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae