Basil requires 1 1/2 inches of water a week. Basil grown in the soil needs additional watering only during dry periods and container plants require deep watering when the soil dries.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Take Care of Roses
- Repel Chickens
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Many Quarts of Potting Soil Are in a Cubic Foot?