Basil requires 1 1/2 inches of water a week. Basil grown in the soil needs additional watering only during dry periods and container plants require deep watering when the soil dries.
- Mix GroundWork Weed Killer
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Plant English Lavender
- Plant the Herb Fennel