Basil requires 1 1/2 inches of water a week. Basil grown in the soil needs additional watering only during dry periods and container plants require deep watering when the soil dries.
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers