- Wash and clean spinach of sand. Dry.
Cut spinach into strips. In a large Dutch oven, heat butter until bubbly. Add onion and garlic, saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach. Sprinkle with salt. Cover and steam for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Grease an ovenproof casserole. Sprinkle half the cheese over the bottom of the casserole. Add the spinach. Sprinkle with paprika, nutmeg, and pepper. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 360 degrees F about 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- Cook Butternut Squash in the Oven
- Store Kale
- Freeze Vegetables From the Garden
- Store Spinach
- Prepare Sunflower Seeds to Eat
- Grow Beets Indoors
- How To Make and Freeze Apple Butter
- Grow Vegetables in Sand & Sawdust
- Extract Glucose From Plants
- Put Sand in a Crawl Space
- Prepare Carrots & Turnips Ahead of a Meal
- Uses for Dried Mint Leaves