- Wash and clean spinach of sand. Dry.
Cut spinach into strips. In a large Dutch oven, heat butter until bubbly. Add onion and garlic, saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach. Sprinkle with salt. Cover and steam for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Grease an ovenproof casserole. Sprinkle half the cheese over the bottom of the casserole. Add the spinach. Sprinkle with paprika, nutmeg, and pepper. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 360 degrees F about 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- Cook Sunflower Seeds
- Use Broken Pieces of Concrete for a Patio
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Japanese Plum Recipes
- Make Refractory Concrete
- Care for Spinach
- Harvest Recipes
- Grow Paprika
- Fill Large Expansion Joint in a Concrete Driveway
- Save Spinach Seeds
- Which Vegetables Grow Best in North Carolina?
- Wash Fruits & Vegetables With Peroxide