A tangy macaroni salad with lots of flavor. This recipes doubles really well (we did not double the mustard or the salt).
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
Add macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion. Toss to coat.
Cover and regrigerate for at least two hours to blend flavors.
This salad can be prepared the night.
- Transplant Allium
- How Many Seeds Are in an Average Sized Pumpkin?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Homemade Rose Bush Bug Spray
- Fertilize Bell Pepper Plants
- How To Prepare Zucchini
- Grow a Habanero Pepper
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs