A tangy macaroni salad with lots of flavor. This recipes doubles really well (we did not double the mustard or the salt).
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
Add macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion. Toss to coat.
Cover and regrigerate for at least two hours to blend flavors.
This salad can be prepared the night.
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Napoletano Basil
- Fantastic Artichoke Dip Recipe
- How To Make and Freeze Apple Butter
- Use Tempo Insecticide
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Cook Artichokes
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine