A tangy macaroni salad with lots of flavor. This recipes doubles really well (we did not double the mustard or the salt).
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
Add macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion. Toss to coat.
Cover and regrigerate for at least two hours to blend flavors.
This salad can be prepared the night.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Habanero Peppers From Seeds
- Transplant Allium
- The Best Corn Fertilizer
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Fantastic Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Homemade Rose Bush Bug Spray
- Start Sunflower Seeds Indoors
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes