A tangy macaroni salad with lots of flavor. This recipes doubles really well (we did not double the mustard or the salt).
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
Add macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion. Toss to coat.
Cover and regrigerate for at least two hours to blend flavors.
This salad can be prepared the night.
- Mix Tempo Insecticide
- Prepare Sunflower Seeds to Eat
- Homemade Deer Repellant Recipes
- Remove Weeds and Grass in Cracks and Crevices
- Use Tempo Insecticide
- Flowering Shrubs in Houston
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Pansy: Swiss Giant
- Napoletano Basil
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Can You Grow a Peach Tree in Minnesota?
- Wax Begonia