Drain artichokes well and tear them apart with your fingers. Cut up pita bread into chip size triangles, seperate and bake on a cookie sheet until crispy (approx 5 minutes).
Combine all other ingredients and mash.
Bake in a uncovered casserole dish for approx 30 minutes @ 350 or until bubbly.
Serve hot out of the oven and scoop up dip with pita bread.
- How To Make and Freeze Apple Butter
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Bahamian Johnnycake Recipe
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Roast Hickory Nuts
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Cook Butternut Squash in the Oven
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?