Drain artichokes well and tear them apart with your fingers. Cut up pita bread into chip size triangles, seperate and bake on a cookie sheet until crispy (approx 5 minutes).
Combine all other ingredients and mash.
Bake in a uncovered casserole dish for approx 30 minutes @ 350 or until bubbly.
Serve hot out of the oven and scoop up dip with pita bread.
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Can I Root Plumbago From Cuttings?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Austrian Pumpkin Soup
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Apple Varieties in Wisconsin
- Grow Winesap Apples
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Treat Fruit Flies in Guavas
- Removing Inground Pool Ladders