Drain artichokes well and tear them apart with your fingers. Cut up pita bread into chip size triangles, seperate and bake on a cookie sheet until crispy (approx 5 minutes).
Combine all other ingredients and mash.
Bake in a uncovered casserole dish for approx 30 minutes @ 350 or until bubbly.
Serve hot out of the oven and scoop up dip with pita bread.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Trim Roses
- Cook Butternut Squash in the Oven
- Japanese Plum Recipes
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Take Care of Roses
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?