Drain artichokes well and tear them apart with your fingers. Cut up pita bread into chip size triangles, seperate and bake on a cookie sheet until crispy (approx 5 minutes).
Combine all other ingredients and mash.
Bake in a uncovered casserole dish for approx 30 minutes @ 350 or until bubbly.
Serve hot out of the oven and scoop up dip with pita bread.
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Trim Roses
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Apple Varieties in Wisconsin
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Using Sand in Gardening
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?