Miracle Gro is a commercial plant fertilizer sold by the Scotts company. Other Miracle Gro products include soils, bone meal, blood meal and weed control products. There are also Miracle Gro organic soil and plant food products. Miracle Gro plant food comes in liquid, spike, pellet and water-soluble form. The other Miracle Gro products contain this plant food in their ingredients.
Apply plant food about every 2 months, starting in the spring. Not all products are recommended for container plants.
Miracle Gro plant food delivers essential nutrients directly to the plants in your garden or landscape. This ensures that the root system grows as much as possible. A strong root system is critical for the hardiness and production of your plants. Your plant can focus on producing healthy foliage, flowers or vegetables instead of devoting resources to survival.
Miracle Gro plant food is an extended release formula, so it feeds continuously. This even feeding promotes steady, uninterrupted growth. The Miracle Gro product family makes it easy to feed your plants on schedule. With most products, you mix and apply it as part of your regular watering routine.
The results of a strong root system and continuous feeding is that the plants become bigger faster. With full focus on growth and no lack of nutrients, plants that are properly watered will become bigger during the growing season than those that are not fed with Miracle Gro plant food.
- The Purpose of Phosphate Fertilizers
- How Do Different Fertilizers Affect Plant Growth?
- Ingredients in Miracle Grow Plant Food
- Fish Emulsion for Plants
- Characteristics of Green Algae & Plants
- The Best Herbicides for Buttercups
- Insecticidal Soap Ingredients
- Miracle-Gro Ingredients
- What Is Plant Food Made Of?
- How Ironite Plus Fertilizer Works
- Milorganite Fertilizer Vs. Scotts Fertilizer
- Fertilizers High in Phosphorus