Yard Machines have a safety switch by the clutch brake pedal, which you must completely depress when starting the mower. Other safety switches are located by the lift and shift levers, and under the seat. The lift lever must be in the "stop blades" position when starting or shifting the mower, or when you leave the seat.
- Replace the Front Wheel Bushing in a John Deere L130
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Use Polaris Pool Cleaner
- Replace Toro Lawn Mower Wheels
- Turn on the Front Headlights of a Husqvarna Lawn Mower
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Unhitch a Bush Hog