Yard Machines have a safety switch by the clutch brake pedal, which you must completely depress when starting the mower. Other safety switches are located by the lift and shift levers, and under the seat. The lift lever must be in the "stop blades" position when starting or shifting the mower, or when you leave the seat.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Who Manufactures Sears Craftsman Tillers?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- MTD 139 CC OHV Engine Specs
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Turn on the Front Headlights of a Husqvarna Lawn Mower
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- When to Put Down Scott's Turf Builder
- Adjust Deck Height on a Yardman Riding Mower
- Are Basil Plants Poisonous to Cats?