Yard Machines have a safety switch by the clutch brake pedal, which you must completely depress when starting the mower. Other safety switches are located by the lift and shift levers, and under the seat. The lift lever must be in the "stop blades" position when starting or shifting the mower, or when you leave the seat.
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Install a Riding Lawn Mower Battery
- Remove Craftsman Lawn Mower Blades
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Change the Oil in Cub Cadet Lawn Mowers
- Build a Drag Racing Lawn Mower
- Raise a Snapper Mower Deck
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Use Polaris Pool Cleaner
- Turn on the Front Headlights of a Husqvarna Lawn Mower
- Remove the Starter Solenoid on a Murray Mower