Yard Machines have a safety switch by the clutch brake pedal, which you must completely depress when starting the mower. Other safety switches are located by the lift and shift levers, and under the seat. The lift lever must be in the "stop blades" position when starting or shifting the mower, or when you leave the seat.
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- The Best Time to Prune Maple Trees
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- When Is Grass Seed Ready to Harvest?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Grow Cotton
- Start Echo Chainsaws
- Turn on the Front Headlights of a Husqvarna Lawn Mower
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun