Yard Machines have a safety switch by the clutch brake pedal, which you must completely depress when starting the mower. Other safety switches are located by the lift and shift levers, and under the seat. The lift lever must be in the "stop blades" position when starting or shifting the mower, or when you leave the seat.
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Build Your Own Sawmill
- Adjust the Idle Screw on a Leaf Blower
- Replace Blades on a RZT 54 Cub Cadet
- Change the Oil in Cub Cadet Lawn Mowers
- Attach a Lawn Roller to a Riding Lawn Mower
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Virginia
- Troubleshoot the Weed Eater Excalibur 22
- Repair a Scotts Lawn Tractor
- Remove the Starter Solenoid on a Murray Mower
- Adjust a Push Mower