Whether you need a sturdy ramp to get a mower into the shed, or want to practice jumps with your bike, you can easily build a strong wooden pallet ramp to suit your needs. One wooden pallet, some spare 2x4 lumber and electric and hand tools are all that's required to construct a ramp as good as any you could buy.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Grow Cotton
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Replace the Blade on a Toro Recycler 6.5 Lawn Mower
- Take Care of Roses
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Long Do Apple Trees Live?