Whether you need a sturdy ramp to get a mower into the shed, or want to practice jumps with your bike, you can easily build a strong wooden pallet ramp to suit your needs. One wooden pallet, some spare 2x4 lumber and electric and hand tools are all that's required to construct a ramp as good as any you could buy.
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Replace the Blade on a Toro Recycler 6.5 Lawn Mower
- Build a Swimming Pool Fence
- Attach a Lattice Or a Trellis to Concrete
- Type of Shoes to Wear on Concrete Floor
- Adjust the Guide Bar & Chain Tension on the Husqvarna 55 Rancher
- Cutting Cedar Trees to Use As Fence Posts
- Grow Cotton
- Build a PVC Trellis
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- How Much Ground Does a Pallet of Sod Cover?
- How Much Water Do Peach Trees Need?