Whether you need a sturdy ramp to get a mower into the shed, or want to practice jumps with your bike, you can easily build a strong wooden pallet ramp to suit your needs. One wooden pallet, some spare 2x4 lumber and electric and hand tools are all that's required to construct a ramp as good as any you could buy.
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Make Your Own Heavy-Duty Plywood Storage Box
- How Many Seeds Are in an Average Sized Pumpkin?
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Unhitch a Bush Hog
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia