Whether you need a sturdy ramp to get a mower into the shed, or want to practice jumps with your bike, you can easily build a strong wooden pallet ramp to suit your needs. One wooden pallet, some spare 2x4 lumber and electric and hand tools are all that's required to construct a ramp as good as any you could buy.
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Attach a Lattice Or a Trellis to Concrete
- Grow Cotton
- Attach a Shed to the Ground
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Stabilize a Pergola
- Build a Wood Seawall
- How Long Do Apple Trees Live?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots