It's important to build a sturdy fence around any swimming pool to prevent tragic accidents. Accidental death by drowning is the No. 2 cause of death in and around the home for children under 5, according the the U.S. Consumer Product safety Commission. A fence built to local codes is part of the layers of protection recommended to help protect children (and pets) from accidentally falling into a pool. The other layers include locked and alarmed outside doors to the pool area, pool motion detectors and mechanical pool safety covers that completely and securely cover the pool.
- Pool Fence Laws in Maryland
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- Pool Fence Height Requirements in Wisconsin
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- California State Law on Swimming Pool Fence Enclosures
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Cotton