It's important to build a sturdy fence around any swimming pool to prevent tragic accidents. Accidental death by drowning is the No. 2 cause of death in and around the home for children under 5, according the the U.S. Consumer Product safety Commission. A fence built to local codes is part of the layers of protection recommended to help protect children (and pets) from accidentally falling into a pool. The other layers include locked and alarmed outside doors to the pool area, pool motion detectors and mechanical pool safety covers that completely and securely cover the pool.
- Build a Pole Bean Trellis
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Above-Ground Pool Fencing Requirements in Illinois
- Repair a Settling Sidewalk
- What Is the Minimum Temperature for Begonia Tubers?
- California State Law on Swimming Pool Fence Enclosures
- Disinfect Concrete
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Laws on Pools & Fences in New York State
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?