It's important to build a sturdy fence around any swimming pool to prevent tragic accidents. Accidental death by drowning is the No. 2 cause of death in and around the home for children under 5, according the the U.S. Consumer Product safety Commission. A fence built to local codes is part of the layers of protection recommended to help protect children (and pets) from accidentally falling into a pool. The other layers include locked and alarmed outside doors to the pool area, pool motion detectors and mechanical pool safety covers that completely and securely cover the pool.
- Grow Cotton
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- What Does Exotic Plants Mean?
- Trim Roses
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Take Care of Roses
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens