Paving stones are generally laid without mortar on a carefully tamped and bordered base. As large flat surfaces, it is tempting to lay out other projects on them like mixing cement or mortar. If you get mortar or cement on paving stones, you can remove the stains without replacing the paving stones. Simple tools and chemicals will take care of most of these stains without discoloring your paving stones.
- Trim Roses
- Ant Control
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Cotton
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans