Paving stones are generally laid without mortar on a carefully tamped and bordered base. As large flat surfaces, it is tempting to lay out other projects on them like mixing cement or mortar. If you get mortar or cement on paving stones, you can remove the stains without replacing the paving stones. Simple tools and chemicals will take care of most of these stains without discoloring your paving stones.
- Ant Control
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Repair a Heaved Pavement Driveway
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens