Paving stones are generally laid without mortar on a carefully tamped and bordered base. As large flat surfaces, it is tempting to lay out other projects on them like mixing cement or mortar. If you get mortar or cement on paving stones, you can remove the stains without replacing the paving stones. Simple tools and chemicals will take care of most of these stains without discoloring your paving stones.
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Repair a Heaved Pavement Driveway
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots