Paving stones are generally laid without mortar on a carefully tamped and bordered base. As large flat surfaces, it is tempting to lay out other projects on them like mixing cement or mortar. If you get mortar or cement on paving stones, you can remove the stains without replacing the paving stones. Simple tools and chemicals will take care of most of these stains without discoloring your paving stones.
- Design & Build a Landscape Waterfall
- Clean Concrete Countertops
- Remove Glue From Concrete for Staining
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Install Sign Posts
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- Clean Urine Stains on Concrete
- Clean Pet Stains on Concrete
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?