Paving stones are generally laid without mortar on a carefully tamped and bordered base. As large flat surfaces, it is tempting to lay out other projects on them like mixing cement or mortar. If you get mortar or cement on paving stones, you can remove the stains without replacing the paving stones. Simple tools and chemicals will take care of most of these stains without discoloring your paving stones.
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow Cotton
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Trim Roses
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?