Summer Escape pools are a less expensive alternative to a full size above ground pool. Summer Escape pools have vinyl walls. Over time or through heavy use, vinyl can become worn or ripped. A torn liner allows pool water to leak from the pool. You can repair tears and holes in vinyl using a vinyl patch kit consisting of vinyl material and waterproof adhesive.
Cut a circle out of a piece of vinyl patch material with scissors. Make it nearly twice as large as the hole or tear being repaired.
Coat one side of the patch with the waterproof vinyl adhesive.
Press the vinyl patch quickly to the hole or tear in the pool. Apply constant pressure to the patch for at least 30 seconds. Smooth out the vinyl patch by hand until no wrinkles or other folds are present.
- Get Rid of Stickers From the Lawn
- Prepare a Concrete Wall for Painting
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Patch PVC Pond Liners
- Repair Plastic Pond Liners
- Build a PVC Trellis
- Repair Potholes in a Concrete Driveway
- Fix a Gap Between the Driveway & Garage
- Replace a Craftsman Lawnmower Pull Cord
- Repair a Settling Sidewalk
- Repair a Pool With Plaster