Incandescent light bulbs are used in a number of lighting fixtures including lamps, outdoor flood lights and bathroom vanity lights. Like other light bulbs, incandescent bulbs burn out eventually and have to be replaced. You don't want to just toss the burned out bulb into a trash can or other waste container. You need to properly dispose of the incandescent light bulb so it won't injury anyone.
Unscrew the burned out incandescent light bulb from the light fixture.
Wrap the bulb in a sheet of newspaper.
Place the wrapped bulb in a plastic bag.
Tie the top closed on the bag.
Place the plastic bag in your trash can or other trash container.
- Grow Cotton
- Grow Hyacinth Bulbs Indoors
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Store Calla Lily Bulbs
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Repel Chickens
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Transplant Tiger Lilies
- Trim Roses