Fleas are a common pest that plagues both man and animal. Pet care and garden stores offer numerous options for treating and preventing fleas. One particularly popular natural remedy is peppermint. While peppermint may not fully eliminate a flea infestation, it is useful in preventing and repelling fleas.
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Take Care of Roses
- Ant Control
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- Trim Roses
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Cotton
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap