Fleas are a common pest that plagues both man and animal. Pet care and garden stores offer numerous options for treating and preventing fleas. One particularly popular natural remedy is peppermint. While peppermint may not fully eliminate a flea infestation, it is useful in preventing and repelling fleas.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Ant Control
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Trim Roses
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden