Oregano oil, as extracted from wild oregano plants and sold commercially, may be used in humidifiers to ease sinus problems, to stave off colds and to promote a healthy immune system. Oregano oil has antimicrobial agents that have been shown to protect and preserve good health (see links in Resources). Using it in a humidifier is the same as using other essential oils in humidifiers. Either cool or warm mist humidifiers will work well. The oil will help relieve minor sinus issues and the aroma will uplift your home's atmosphere.
- Grow Lemongrass Plants
- Catnip Plant Care
- Take Care of an Oregano Plant
- Make Scented Oils for Wick Burning
- Peppermint Plant Uses
- Extract Oil From Rose Hips
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?
- Thyme Plants
- Flowering Plants With Flavors Similar to Fennel & Licorice
- Patchouli: The Scent of the 60s
- Uses of the Mint Plant
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?