Oregano oil, as extracted from wild oregano plants and sold commercially, may be used in humidifiers to ease sinus problems, to stave off colds and to promote a healthy immune system. Oregano oil has antimicrobial agents that have been shown to protect and preserve good health (see links in Resources). Using it in a humidifier is the same as using other essential oils in humidifiers. Either cool or warm mist humidifiers will work well. The oil will help relieve minor sinus issues and the aroma will uplift your home's atmosphere.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Grow Lemongrass Plants
- Grow Cotton
- Clean Oil from a Swimming Pool
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Care for a Spearmint Plant
- Make Rosemary Insecticide
- Peacock Jasmine Plant Care
- How Tall Does a Caladium Get?