To raise the soil's pH level one point, gardeners should add 4 lbs. of lime per 100 square feet of soil. Gardeners can multiply this amount by how many points they need to raise their soil's pH level.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow Rock Cress (Arabis)
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes