outdoors image by FJ Medrano from Fotolia.com
To raise the soil's pH level one point, gardeners should add 4 lbs. of lime per 100 square feet of soil. Gardeners can multiply this amount by how many points they need to raise their soil's pH level.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- The Best Time to Cut Back Rose Bushes
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Using Sand in Gardening