To raise the soil's pH level one point, gardeners should add 4 lbs. of lime per 100 square feet of soil. Gardeners can multiply this amount by how many points they need to raise their soil's pH level.
- Grow Cotton
- Trim Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Grow Scotch Heather (Calluna Vulgaris)
- Take Care of Roses
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes