Grass will grow on top of crushed limestone. In fact, crushed limestone is commonly used to prepare soil and increase the pH level before installing a sod lawn. When limestone is mixed with the top layer of soil, the sod lawn will thrive and grow more efficiently.
- Do I Water a Lawn After Applying Grub Control?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Mow New Sod
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Grow Grass in Florida
- Proper Lawn Care
- The Best Fertilizer to Apply in Early Spring
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Germinate Bahia Grass Seeds
- Lay Seed