Grass will grow on top of crushed limestone. In fact, crushed limestone is commonly used to prepare soil and increase the pH level before installing a sod lawn. When limestone is mixed with the top layer of soil, the sod lawn will thrive and grow more efficiently.
- Prepare a Yard for Grass Seed
- Grow Grass in Acidic Soil
- Proper Lawn Care
- At What Temperature Should You Apply Fertilizer to a New Lawn?
- Ringer Lawn Treatment
- Grass Seed Germination & Growth Rate
- Exterminate Earthworms
- The Best Time to Plant Grass in Kansas
- Prepare Dirt for Grass Seed
- Can I Grow Avocados in Midwest Illinois?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes