Grass will grow on top of crushed limestone. In fact, crushed limestone is commonly used to prepare soil and increase the pH level before installing a sod lawn. When limestone is mixed with the top layer of soil, the sod lawn will thrive and grow more efficiently.
- Best Way to Reseed a Grass Lawn
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Prepare a Yard for Grass Seed
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- When & Plant Bermuda Grass