Grass will grow on top of crushed limestone. In fact, crushed limestone is commonly used to prepare soil and increase the pH level before installing a sod lawn. When limestone is mixed with the top layer of soil, the sod lawn will thrive and grow more efficiently.
- Grow Japanese Forest Grass
- Why New Sod Turns Yellow
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- When & Plant Bermuda Grass
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Grow Grass in Dirt
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Garden Edging Ideas
- The Correct pH for Grass
- Do Pine Trees Have a Taproot?
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?