pumpkin image by sonya etchison from Fotolia.com
The number and size of seeds in a pumpkin varies depending on the pumpkin size and other variables, such as pollination. To get a rough estimate of how many seeds the pumpkin contains, count the number of sections in the pumpkin and multiply by 16.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Take Care of Roses
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Tell How Many Seeds Are in a Pumpkin
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California