The number and size of seeds in a pumpkin varies depending on the pumpkin size and other variables, such as pollination. To get a rough estimate of how many seeds the pumpkin contains, count the number of sections in the pumpkin and multiply by 16.
- Tell How Many Seeds Are in a Pumpkin
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Using Sand in Gardening
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- Ant Control
- Trim Roses