The number and size of seeds in a pumpkin varies depending on the pumpkin size and other variables, such as pollination. To get a rough estimate of how many seeds the pumpkin contains, count the number of sections in the pumpkin and multiply by 16.
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Tell How Many Seeds Are in a Pumpkin
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- What Is a Yellow Watermelon Called?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Using Sand in Gardening
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?