The number and size of seeds in a pumpkin varies depending on the pumpkin size and other variables, such as pollination. To get a rough estimate of how many seeds the pumpkin contains, count the number of sections in the pumpkin and multiply by 16.
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?
- How Long Does it Take a Papaya Tree to Produce Fruit?
- Tell How Many Seeds Are in a Pumpkin
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- How Long Do Sequoia Trees Live?
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- Temperature Range to Grow Tomatoes
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- How Long to Plant Grass Seeds After Using Fungicide?