A rotary tiller has the ability to cut through some roots. The amount will depend on the blade size and tiller depth and root type, size and depth. Larger roots may cause the tiller to jump, according to the LSU Extension, which is a dangerous situation.
- Information About Huskee Brand Tillers
- Grow Mycorrhizal Fungi
- Care for Bee Balm
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Thin Iris Bulbs
- Plant St. Augustine Grass Sod
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Cut Royal Poinciana Roots
- How Well Does Roebic Root Killer Work?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Which Spark Plug Should Be Used in a Kohler 15 HP Lawn Mower Engine?