Yes, you can use black plastic for a dry creek bed; however, it will block air, nutrients and water from reaching the soil underneath. The soil may not support plants you want to grow alongside the dry creek bed, and weeds could grow from seeds and dirt that accumulate on top of the plastic.
- Will Grass Seed Grow in Overcast Weather?
- Care for a Morning Glory Plant
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Landscape a Front Yard With Rocks
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Grow Sesame Seeds
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Propagate Lupine
- Plant Beet Seeds
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?