Yes, you can use black plastic for a dry creek bed; however, it will block air, nutrients and water from reaching the soil underneath. The soil may not support plants you want to grow alongside the dry creek bed, and weeds could grow from seeds and dirt that accumulate on top of the plastic.
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- How Much Does English Ivy Grow in a Year?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?