vivaio di palme image by alberto maisto from Fotolia.com
Topsoil and other loose items such as gravel, sand and rock are measured in cubic yards. A cubic yard of topsoil can weigh different amounts depending on the moisture content. Assuming the topsoil is dry, an average a cubic yard will weigh 2,250 lb.
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Layouts For Small Vegetable Gardens
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- How Many Quarts of Potting Soil Are in a Cubic Foot?
- Take Care of Roses
- Repel Chickens
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?