Topsoil and other loose items such as gravel, sand and rock are measured in cubic yards. A cubic yard of topsoil can weigh different amounts depending on the moisture content. Assuming the topsoil is dry, an average a cubic yard will weigh 2,250 lb.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- The Best Time to Prune a Lilac Tree