Topsoil and other loose items such as gravel, sand and rock are measured in cubic yards. A cubic yard of topsoil can weigh different amounts depending on the moisture content. Assuming the topsoil is dry, an average a cubic yard will weigh 2,250 lb.
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow Cotton
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Repel Chickens
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Trim Roses
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California