Topsoil and other loose items such as gravel, sand and rock are measured in cubic yards. A cubic yard of topsoil can weigh different amounts depending on the moisture content. Assuming the topsoil is dry, an average a cubic yard will weigh 2,250 lb.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Garden Edging Ideas
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- How Many Pounds of Corn Seed to an Acre?
- How much land will 1 cubic yard of mulch cover?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- One Yard of Mulch Equals How Many Pounds
- Do Deer Like to Eat River Birch Trees?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?