When the temperature outside is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or lower, it is too cold to use Roundup. This popular herbicide, which contains the chemical glyphosate, is best used when the temperature is between 60 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit, according to the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.
- Is a Corn Kernel Seed a Dicot or Monocot?
- What is the Coldest Temperature that Vegetable Plants Can Handle?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- The Growth Rate of Emerald Green Arborvitae
- Can Avocado Trees Live in Tennessee?
- Seal a Concrete Slab
- The Best Ground Cover Weed Killer to Use in Landscaping
- How Many Pounds of Topsoil in a Yard?
- Use Peppermint to Get Rid of Fleas
- Do Geraniums Need Full Sun All Day?
- How Far Should You Plant Tomatoes From Each Other?
- How Much Lime to Add to Water to Raise the PH From 7 to 8?