When the temperature outside is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or lower, it is too cold to use Roundup. This popular herbicide, which contains the chemical glyphosate, is best used when the temperature is between 60 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit, according to the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Repel Chickens
- What's the Origin of Plantain?
- What is the Fastest Growing Fruit Tree?
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun