When the temperature outside is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or lower, it is too cold to use Roundup. This popular herbicide, which contains the chemical glyphosate, is best used when the temperature is between 60 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit, according to the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Cotton
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Freezing Vegetables
- How Many Mango Trees Can Be Planted Per Acre?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Best Grass Seed for Southern Lawns
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- Trim Roses