Roebic Frk-12 is a foaming root killer that contains dichlobenil. According to the universities of Hawaii and Colorado state, dichlobenil effectively kills roots and its residual action prevents roots from regrowing by interfering with their metabolic processes.
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Repel Chickens
- Trim Roses
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Ant Control
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?