Roebic Frk-12 is a foaming root killer that contains dichlobenil. According to the universities of Hawaii and Colorado state, dichlobenil effectively kills roots and its residual action prevents roots from regrowing by interfering with their metabolic processes.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Trim Roses
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Ant Control