Roebic Frk-12 is a foaming root killer that contains dichlobenil. According to the universities of Hawaii and Colorado state, dichlobenil effectively kills roots and its residual action prevents roots from regrowing by interfering with their metabolic processes.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- Trim Roses
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Australian Tea Trees (Leptospermum laevigatum)
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Repel Chickens