If you are planting grass seeds that have not been treated with fungicides, you should treat the soil at the time of seeding or soon thereafter. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the timing and rate of application of the fungicide.
- How Long Is the Oat Growing Season?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- The Best Pre-Emergent Lawn Fertilizer for Spring
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine