If you are planting grass seeds that have not been treated with fungicides, you should treat the soil at the time of seeding or soon thereafter. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the timing and rate of application of the fungicide.
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Weed Killer Kills Buckthorn?
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?