grass seed image by Alison Bowden from Fotolia.com
If you are planting grass seeds that have not been treated with fungicides, you should treat the soil at the time of seeding or soon thereafter. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the timing and rate of application of the fungicide.
- How Much Grass Seed Per Square Foot?
- Repel Chickens
- The Best Grass Seed for Full Sun
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- The Best Time to Plant Grass Seed After Fertilizing
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Cotton
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens