Buy Balloon Flower Seeds
Plant InformationBotanical Name: Platycodon grandiflorus
Life Cycle: Perennial
Planting Time: Spring or fall
Height: 12" to 24"
Exposure: Sun or light shade
Hardiness: Zones 3 to 8
Bloom Time: Mid- to late summer
Propagation: Seeds. Plant is difficult to divide.
Uses: Containers, edgings, borders
- Showy buds and blossoms mix well with fine textured foliage perennials
- An excellent companion to Sweet Williams.
- Watch for drab spots in the garden in late summer, and plan to plant balloon flowers where needed
- The Best Time to Seed Kentucky Bluegrass
- Rose Mallow
- When Do You Plant Lilac Bushes: In the Fall or Spring?
- Harvest Portulaca Seeds
- Plant Shasta Daisy Seeds
- How Long Does It Take a Moonflower to Grow & Bloom?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Grow Astilbe From Seed
- Where to Buy Floramerica Tomato Plants
- Four O'Clocks
- Grow an Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds