A Venus fly trap is a carnivorous plant that consumes insects. It reaches a height of about 5 to 6 inches and a width of about 6 to 8 inches. It produces a 12-inch flower stalk once each year that blooms with white flowers.
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Grow Cotton
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- Trim Roses
- When to Plant Azalea Bushes
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Using Sand in Gardening