Sea Oats by the River image by JLycke from Fotolia.com
Oats grow to maturity in 60 days under ideal conditions. This annual grass is planted in the spring and harvested in the late summer in areas with cold winters. Warm climates tend to plant oats in the fall and harvest in midsummer.
- Grow Cotton
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What is the Shelf Life of Grass Seed?
- Growing Edible Bamboo Shoots
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow Peach Trees From Seeds