Oats grow to maturity in 60 days under ideal conditions. This annual grass is planted in the spring and harvested in the late summer in areas with cold winters. Warm climates tend to plant oats in the fall and harvest in midsummer.
- Design Ideas for Small Gardens
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Control Scale Insects on Indoor Plants
- How Much Sun Do Knockout Roses Need?
- Grow Angel Wing Begonias
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Trim Roses
- Garden Edging Ideas
- When to Plant Grass Seed in West Virginia
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California