Killing weeds with bleach (Sodium hypochlorite) also kills the roots. Spray the weed with undiluted bleach and wait two days. The plant will have turned brown and the roots will have died. Pull the plant up and dispose of it. If the bleach gets on the grass or on a wanted plant, immediately wash it off with water.
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- Building Raised Vegetable Garden Beds
- Are Chinese Palm Plants Poisonous to Cats?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Know When to Plant Sunflowers
- Clorox As a Weed Killer