Killing weeds with bleach (Sodium hypochlorite) also kills the roots. Spray the weed with undiluted bleach and wait two days. The plant will have turned brown and the roots will have died. Pull the plant up and dispose of it. If the bleach gets on the grass or on a wanted plant, immediately wash it off with water.
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Best Grass Seed in Southern California
- Grow Zebra Grass
- Is a Horsetail Plant Dangerous to Dogs?
- Can Plants Survive on Other Liquids Besides Water?
- Are Ficus Trees Poisonous to Children?
- Fertilizer for Vegetable Garden
- The Lowest Temperature of Marigold Plants
- How Far Apart Should Apple Trees Be Planted?
- Clorox As a Weed Killer
- Directions for Using Killzall Weed Killer
- Make a Compost Bin From a Garbage Can