Killing weeds with bleach (Sodium hypochlorite) also kills the roots. Spray the weed with undiluted bleach and wait two days. The plant will have turned brown and the roots will have died. Pull the plant up and dispose of it. If the bleach gets on the grass or on a wanted plant, immediately wash it off with water.
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- When Is a Good Time to Weed Spray Your Lawn?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Type of Grass Grows in the Shade?
- How Well Does Roebic Root Killer Work?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- Will A Clogged Exhaust on Lawn Mower Stop The Engine?
- Installing Gazebo Support Beams
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Grow Cotton
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?