Killing weeds with bleach (Sodium hypochlorite) also kills the roots. Spray the weed with undiluted bleach and wait two days. The plant will have turned brown and the roots will have died. Pull the plant up and dispose of it. If the bleach gets on the grass or on a wanted plant, immediately wash it off with water.
- The Best Time to Treat Lawn Weeds
- Using Sand in Gardening
- How Well Does Roebic Root Killer Work?
- How Long Does It Take for Grass Seed to Sprout?
- Get Rid of Ant Mounds
- What Does a Potato Plant Look Like?
- Is Lucky Bamboo Poisonous to Cats?
- Where Can I Purchase Peters Plant Food?
- Harvest & Store Green Beans
- The Average Size of the Venus Fly Trap
- How Fast Do Lilac Bushes Grow?